Conversation English Course
This course helps students to build on their knowledge and command of English. It aims to improve the students in all areas of the English language: vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Who is this course for?
- Students who are looking to pursue their post or undergraduate studies in or outside Malaysia.
- Students who are looking to improve their English communication skills in all four area like Speaking, Reading, Writing & Listening.
- Individuals who are looking to move to a Native English country to settle down or for job opportunities.
- Individuals who are visiting Western countries for leisure or trip.
- Businessmen who are dealing with international players and want to enhance their communication skills.
Take this course to:
The course is designed to inspire and prepare you for higher education.
There is a clear focus on academic writing and the teachers will cover a wide range of topics to help you research, take notes and develop your academic English. You will also explore university culture and expectations in the UK and develop your critical thinking skills.
The course content will change depending on the needs of the group, but you can expect to:
Start dates 1 June | 6 July
Course length 4 weeks
Lesson times 09:00-12:00
English level B2
Minimum Age 16
Maximum class size 13 (max 15)
Lessons a week 15
Lesson days Monday-Friday