IELTS Preparation Course
At ACE, we fully prepare you for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test for both Academic and General test so that you can achieve your target score. Our teachers have designed the course specifically to provide you with the essential tools, preparation and practice you need to succeed. On our IELTS course, you will learn exam strategies and techniques in order for you to pass each part of the test.
Who is this IELTS Preparation Course for?
Many of our students need to take the IELTS to study in higher education or maybe because they are professionals in a particular field (such as medicine) who want to practice in the UK or other countries. You can also use IELTS for visa applications and migration purposes.
During the course you will
- Be given homework every lesson to include practice at home.
- Use a coursebook, which changes each term, and an exam practice book of past papers.
- Learn techniques to help you in all parts of the exam.
- These include: note-taking, skimming and scanning texts at high speed, writing academic reports and essays, speaking with fluency and confidence and expanding your academic vocabulary.
- Take part in class activities, group work, pair work and individual work to help with the test.
- Have one to one tutorials with your teacher to assess your progress and set regular learning targets.
What help you will get from our Teachers
- Assessment Test: Upon registration for IELTS preparation course you will be assessed on your current level of English.
- Course Goals: Your teachers will be discussing the goals of the IELTS preparation course.
- Classroom Tasks: Your teachers will be covering all aspects of IELTS testing skills and covering all four major areas such as Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening.
- Mock Exams: Your teachers will be taking mock examination to assess your learning abilities.
Certificate of Completion
Certificate of completion will be awarded by ACE Language Centre.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 132
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum will be discussed after the assessment and the objectives of the course.