Meet our team
Highly experienced and qualified professionals with focus on good student discipline, proven academic performance, and small class sizes.
Students need and deserve our best efforts and our best educators.
ACE Language Centre is an approved language centre by Malaysia’s Ministry of Education (MoE). We are Malaysia’s best and an exciting, vibrant place to work, with a diverse workforce that reflects our identity. We at ACE Language Centre believe that every student and professional in our extremely competitive modern world should have the opportunity to compete on a level playing field, that is why we ensure our English courses are the most relevant and up to date on the market today and strive to ensure that this will always be the case.
We recruit the very best teaching talent in the country- teachers who are experienced, focused and professional and who consistently achieve excellent results for their students.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER – FULL TIME/PART-TIME
If you are an enthusiastic and dynamic English Language teacher and ready to take on a new career opportunity in Malaysia (Mont Kiara) and would like to inspire the younger generation in Malaysia with your teaching skills, this is a great opportunity for you!!
Minimum requirement is as follows:
1. Minimum one year of English language teaching experience in Malaysia.
2. ESL/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA related qualifications.
Email your cover letter, resume and a copy of your relevant certificates to [email protected]
Please write in the subject line, the position you are applied in.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FULL TIME/PART-TIME
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with extensive experience in Language centre field.
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Skills: Business Development, Sales, Marketing, strategic objectives, Relationship Management, Budgeting, Sales Director
Sales/Business Development Role s and Responsibility:
- To develop and maintain healthy relationships with strategic partners and sales channel that optimize sales opportunity and customer satisfaction
- To oversee department budget and the implementation of the plan to achieve sales and strategic objectives
- To improve, innovate and explore new business models to capture new market opportunities
- To strategize business development plan that grows market share and profitability of the business beyond the current scope.